Check out our unique vendors while enjoying fine Summit beer.
- Germanic-American Institute (GAI)- Information, German Culture and Language Services, German Food
- Schmidt Brewery Artist’s Tent
- Spielmannszug Minnesota
- Ort Kolewe – German Star Maker
- Dampfwerk Distillery
- Black Forest Inn and Restaurant
- Venus Spatzelhaus
- New Ulm CVB
Interested in being a Vendor for 2017?
We have opportunities for artisan, cultural, and restaurant vendors in a variety of booth sizes. Space is limited, so we recommend applying as soon as possible. Early applications will be given priority. Once spaces are filled you may chose to be placed on a wait-list in case spaces become available.
Individual booth assignments are at the sole discretion of the St. Paul Oktoberfest and are not interchangeable or transferable. If you have a special request please email the festival and indicate it in the space provided when you purchase your space. We strive to accommodate special requests.
When applying to be an Oktoberfest vendor you will be required to submit 4 things to GAI:
- Appropriate vendor application
- Payment made out to Germanic-American Institute
- Proof of insurance – Naming Germanic-American Institute and St. Paul Oktoberfest as additionally insured on your policy
- A completed ST19 form
For more details on becoming an Artisan or Cultural Vendor, please contact Linda DeRoode at 651-276-3867 or email directly.